Haneda Shuttle Service
Special Return Trip Package Deal
Our Haneda – Myoko package deal includes the following:
- Return tickets Secure your ticket to Myoko and back to Narita in one simple package.
- Free ski pass Receive a free one day pass to Ikenotaira Onsen Ski Resort.
Adults: 20,000 JPY
Child: 16,000 JPY
Haneda – Myoko Timetable
|13:45||Myoko Kogen Bus Terminal|
|13:55||Akakura Kanko Resort|
|14:40||Lotte Arai resort|
Myoko – Haneda Timetable
|08:50||Lotte Arai Resort|
|09:35||Akakura Kanko Resort|
|09:50||Myoko Kogen Bus Terminal|
|14:55||Shinjuku Station West Exit|
「Travel planning and implementation Niigata Prefectural Government Registered Travel Agency No. 2-406 MKK “MKK Corporation”
Niigata prefecture, Joetsu city, Nakago 395-1, Domestic travel officer: Minoru Hasegawa National Tourism Association Member」
Please note that Akakura bus stop doesn’t have a bus shelter. If you can get your hotel to drop you at Myoko Kogen bus terminal near the train station you can wait inside our heated waiting room.
- Tickets must be booked 10days in advance.
- To book within 10days of departure please contact us via e-mail.
- The shuttle requires 5 people to operate.
- Cancelation fee applies.
- Service times maybe changed/cancelled due to weather/road conditions.
- By booking with Myoko Shuttle you agree to the terms and conditions as written on our policies & information page.
Babies that dont need a seat are free of charge. Child seats are for children up to the age of 12.
Pick up point
Upon exiting customs please follow the route for the chartered bus parking area. When you reach the sign shown in the photograph opposite you will see some seating. Please wait at this seating area. A member of our staff will come to meet you and guide you to he bus.
You can download a PDF of the instructions HERE for offline use. But please wait at the sign area and do not head down the escalators.
If you need help upon arrival please call our help line: