Narita Shuttle Service
Special Return Trip Package Deal
Our Narita – Myoko package deal includes the following:
- Return tickets Secure your ticket to Myoko and back to Narita in one simple package.
- Free ski pass Receive a free one day pass to Ikenotaira Onsen Ski Resort.
Adults: 24,000 JPY
Child: 18,000 JPY
Narita – Myoko Timetable
|08:20||Narita Nikko Hotel|
|09:00||Narita P1 Parking Area|
|14:00||Myoko Kogen Bus Terminal|
|14:15||Akakura Kanko Resort|
|15:00||Lotte Arai Resort|
Myoko – Narita Timetable
|10:20||Lotte Arai Resort|
|11:05||Akakura Kanko Resort|
|11:20||Myoko Kogen Bus Terminal|
|11:40||Iiyama Road Station|
|16:40||Narita Airport Terminal 1|
|16:50||Narita Airport Terminal 2|
|17:20||Narita Nikko Hotel|
「Travel planning and implementation Niigata Prefectural Government Registered Travel Agency No. 2-406 MKK “MKK Corporation”
Niigata prefecture, Joetsu city, Nakago 395-1, Domestic travel officer: Minoru Hasegawa National Tourism Association Member」
Please note that Akakura bus stop doesn’t have a bus shelter. If you can get your hotel to drop you at Myoko Kogen bus terminal near the train station you can wait inside our heated waiting room.
- Tickets must be booked 10days in advance.
- To book within 10days of departure please contact us via e-mail.
- The shuttle requires 5 people to operate.
- Cancelation fee applies.
- Service times maybe changed/cancelled due to weather/road conditions.
- By booking with Myoko Shuttle you agree to the terms and conditions as written on our policies & information page.
Babies that dont need a seat are free of charge. Child seats are for children up to the age of 12.
Pick up point
Our shuttle will meet you in the P1 parking that is found opposite Terminal 1. The airport offers free inter terminal transport so if your are arriving at either terminal 2 or 3 you can easily make your way to this area.
Look for a bus with either MKK or Myoko Shuttle on the sides.
You can download a PDF of the Narita map HERE for offline use.
If you need help upon arrival please call our help line: