Narita Shuttle Service
Ticket Prices & Information
* 5 people are required for the shuttle to operate. If there are not enough guests we may decide to cancel the service.
To book departure from Narita and return to Haneda please contact via e-mail to book.
- Tickets must be booked 10days in advance.
- To book within 10days of departure please contact us via e-mail.
- Cancelation fee applies.
- If you cancel one leg of a return trip you will be refunded ¥3,000.
- Service times maybe changed/cancelled due to weather/road conditions.
- By booking with Myoko Shuttle you agree to the terms and conditions as written on our policies & information page.
- For common questions please check our FAQ page.
- See below for maps and info on airport and Lotte Arai pick up locations.
Narita Shuttle Timetables
Narita to Myoko Departure Time
|09:20||Narita Nikko Hotel|
|09:50||Narita Terminal 1|
|15:15||Madarao Kogen Hotel|
|15:55||Myoko Kogen Bus Terminal|
|16:25||Akakura Kanko Resort|
|17:00||Lotte Arai Resort|
Myoko to Narita Departure Time
|08:00||Lotte Arai Resort|
|08:45||Akakura Kanko Resort|
|09:00||Myoko Kogen Bus Terminal|
|15:00||Narita Nikko Hotel|
Madarao/Tangram transfer bus
|08:15||Madarao Kogen Hotel|
|08:55||Myoko Bus Terminal|
This bus terminates at Myoko Bus Terminal.
The Narita shuttle will pick up guests at the bus terminal.
This is free transfer service for Narita shuttle customers. Please show the driver either your PayPal receipt or confirmation e-mail when you board the bus.
* The service will only go to Madarao & Tangram if there is reservation. If there is no reservation the shuttle will go directly to Myoko area.
「Travel planning and implementation Niigata Prefectural Government Registered Travel Agency No. 2-406 MKK “MKK Corporation”
Niigata prefecture, Joetsu city, Nakago 395-1, Domestic travel officer: Minoru Hasegawa National Tourism Association Member」
Babies that dont need a seat are free of charge. Child seats are for children up to the age of 12.
Please fill in your flight number and hotel as this greatly helps us provide a smooth service.
One Way Ticket Booking
Return Ticket Booking
Return time is 8:00am but for booking purposes please select the same time as the Narita departure you choose.
Current status of service
○ : Available
△ : Half full
× : Full or cancelled
Lotte Arai Resort pick up location
There are 2 pick up locations at Lotte Arai Resort. One is by the road behind the Lodge building. The other is in the main car park area in front of the hotel by the main entrance. Please check which building you are staying in and select the correct pick up location. Please check with Lotte Arai Resort if you are unsure.
Airport pick up location
Our shuttle will meet you in the P1 parking that is found opposite Terminal 1. The airport offers free inter terminal transport so if your are arriving at either terminal 2 or 3 you can easily make your way to this area.
Narita makes all buses wait outside the airport until they needed. When you get to the P1 parking area please look for a member of staff. You must ask them to call the driver on the number below. The bus will then be allowed into the car park.
Look for a bus with Myoko Shuttle on the side.
9:20AM Drivers number: 090 2168 7452
15:30PM Drivers number:
If you need help upon arrival please call our help line:
You can download a PDF of the Narita map HERE for offline use.